To do is to be.
To be is to do.
- Rock garden has its fun rocks (the big ones) in it again
- Mock cherry tree suckers lopped off
- Dead mums from last fall cut down (they are so hardy it’s snowing before they die)
- Peat covers the area destined for asparagus
- The mess near the small compost bin has been raked and redeposited in the other compost bin (dang raccoon)
- Tiny tomato seedlings are in better pots now
- Mini greenhouse shelves are on deck (that means they’re outside, people, not waiting to bat)
- Turn soil
- Mix in suitable compost
- Spread topsoil over peat for asparagus
- Pick up boards-slash-stepping stone paths and re-arrange them
- Create the new “floor plan!”
- Find any stray rock collections in the basement (I know of at least one box) and add to rock garden
Do-be-do-be-do! And this is only the beginning!
Whew! You are BUSY!
And now the weather is not playing nice.