To do is to be.
To be is to do.
- Rock garden has its fun rocks (the big ones) in it again
- Mock cherry tree suckers lopped off
- Dead mums from last fall cut down (they are so hardy it’s snowing before they die)
- Peat covers the area destined for asparagus
- The mess near the small compost bin has been raked and redeposited in the other compost bin (dang raccoon)
Tiny tomato seedlings are in better pots now
- Tiny tomato seedlings suffered transplant shock and too-cool windy weather. Thank goodness, the peppers are fine.
Mini greenhouse shelves are on deck (that means they’re outside, people, not waiting to bat)
- Mini greenhouse shelves are still on the deck, but all the little seedlings are in the house until the risk of snow goes away. Really.
- Found the box of fossil samples and distributed them artistically in the rock garden!
Turn soil Mix in suitable compostI might wait until fall for these two. When the weather is finally suitable, going no-till might be a better use of my time.
- Spread topsoil over peat for asparagus
- Pick up boards-slash-stepping stone paths and re-arrange them
- Create the new “floor plan!”
Find any stray rock collections in the basement (I know of at least one box) and add to rock garden.See above.
Do-be-do-be-do! And on we go!