- Feed bunnies, turn on TV.
- Read School Closings crawl. Resist temptation to cheer loudly.
- Give Amigo the news.
- Attempt to sleep a little longer (easier said than done).
- Turn on coffeemaker and computer.
- Plug in the crockpot with chili for supper.
- Send Husband on his way with the observation that our indoor-outdoor thermometer doesn’t handle double digit negatives: the negative sign is where the tens place is. It may say 14 degrees, but it’s really 14 below zero.
- Override thermostat program to keep house warm enough for people today.
- Watch the Early Show (Weather Dude Dave is in Green Bay and looks c-c-cold!).
- Start the breadmaker. Plain white bread sounds right today.
- Make oatmeal for kiddo.
- Change bunny litter boxes.
- Start a laundry load: napkins and towels.
- Take Twitter, blog, and Plurk breaks!
- Make lunch, watch news.
- Take a few phone calls.
- Slice and serve the fresh bread with butter and (homemade) jelly.
- Stir chili – wow, the house smells good!
- Move napkins and towels to dryer.
- Check in with CNN and The Weather Channel
- Take another blog break!
>Our lists are so similar:)
>Your day sounds delightful! And hoorah for choosing a word!
>Might I add to the list:
Bring child into bed with me, turn on cartoons, get another half hour of sleep