>You might be too much of a Harry Potter fanatic if:
- You mutter Alohamora as you turn a key.
- Your daughter frequently asks, “So, Mom, who dies this time?” whenever you pick up the book.
- You get irritated when the family wants supper because you don’t want to stop reading.
- You’re nervous leaving the house without a wand. After all, there’s a war on!
- You think Lumos as you flick a light switch.
- You find yourself quoting Albus Dumbledore at the strangest times. “Nitwit. Oddment. Blubber. Tweak.”
- You watch the movie The Patriot and wonder when Lucius Malfoy dyed his hair black.
- You go to cash a check and wonder why no one else notices that the goblins have the day off at the bank.
- You try to find 4 Privet Drive and 12 Grimmauld Place on Mapquest.
- The waiter looks at you strangely when you order “elf-made wine”.
Ah, now it is time to join my youngest wizard and continue reading. We’re in the fifth volume out of ten (in the Braille version) of Book Seven, The Deathly Hallows. So, as my idol Albus Dumbledore once said, “…now, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.”