It’s not always what it seems. I followed the doctor’s advice, drank lots of liquids, rested, etc. But in addition, I prepared myself for a six week (possibly) leave of absence to recover.
- Load the Kindle with reading material.
- Order a few books from Paperback Swap.
- Train a substitute teacher – no easy feat in an online school.
- Prepare all the files the online teacher might need. Store them on a jump drive for her.
- Buy new pajama pants.
- Stock up on lip balm and lotion.
- Renew any meds now – to avoid making extra trips out of the house later.
- Grind coffee beans!
- Create a place to rest and hang out. Daybed? Bedroom recliner? Couch?
- Set up blog posts so my dedicated readers won’t get lonely.
How’s that? Did I miss anything? If I did, it’s too late – unless I put Chuck to work.
Dang, you have the best prep list–you covered everything!