>From Gwendolynn at gwendomama: I’ve been tagged with the Eight Random Things About Me/ Meme. I’ll warm up the fingers ( fdsajkl; fjdksla; thequickredfoxjumpedoverthelazybrowndog) and see if I can dredge up eight interesting things about me. Oh! They don’t have to interesting? Just random? Phew. That’s a relief.
First things first:
HERE ARE THE RULES… We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.- Players start with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.- People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blogs about their eight things and post these rules.- At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people who get tagged and list their names- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they are tagged.
1. We have pet rabbits because I am allergic to cats and dogs and because my daughter loves rabbits.
2. My house is a cluttered mess right now because we are preparing for a rummage sale. A little clutter is okay, but we’re way past that level now. It’s outrageous.
3. My popcorn addiction is almost as strong as my coffee addiction. Almost.
4. I’m a bit frustrated with my weight. It keeps going up, and I keep developing health issues (back, foot, wrist) that prevent me from working out or doing my favorite exercise, walking.
5. I didn’t go to BlogHer. Maybe next year.
6. Our house is old, built in 1890. I’m eternally grateful that Husband knows how and is willing to handle most minor repairs and even some of the major work.
7. I’m beginning to turn my thoughts toward autumn and the start of school. I will start reading the new curriculum manuals as soon as the laundry is done. You’ll just have to use your imagination to estimate just exactly when I’ll get to reviewing the curriculum for my new grade level.
8. I am a die-hard Harry Potter fan. I have read all of the books, and I’m now joining my son (age 15) in reading the last one together. The movies are good, but they don’t stack up to the books.
9. I prefer healthy cereal for breakfast, with fresh fruit on top if I can get it. My husband calls it “Nuts and Twigs.”
10. I love freebies and super bargains, and my favorite place to find them is the lovely Mir’s Wantnot.net.
I tag — oh, so many people have done this one already!! Leave a comment if you haven’t been tagged yet and would like to participate. The more the merrier!