>PBN (Parent Bloggers Network) has done it again. They have arranged for a Blog Blast with an irresistible topic. This one is co-sponsored by PBN and marriage.eharmony.com.
You know you need a real date with your husband when…
- You can find his cell phone number in your phonebook without looking.
- You talk over important issues while preparing the lawn for mowing.
- You would talk while mowing, but the mower’s too loud, and you’re not fluent in Sign Language — yet.
- You say “I love you” by filling each other’s vehicles with gas.
- You leave email messages for each other at work saying, “Check your home email.”
- You look at each other and say, “When did you get a haircut?”
- The last serious discussion you had together involved rototilling and compost — two weeks ago.
- You text message him with baseball results — because he’s at work and you’re chaperoning a field trip to the ballpark.
- He text messages you with his opinion on the football game you’re watching — because he’s working on the sideline, and you’re at home with the kids. (“That was a fumble!”)
- Both of you come home with bunny food and greet each other with, “I thought I was supposed to buy bunny food, not you.”
- Neither of you come home with bunny food, and you stare at the hungry rabbits and say to each other, “I thought you were going to buy bunny food.”
- Watching Jeopardy together is the most romantic part of your day.
- He complains that his nickname on your blog is boring.
>The cellphone! In the phone book! Oh man, that is so me.
>I’m so there about not noticing the haircut. My husband just pointed out to me today at lunch that he removed his earring almost a week ago as a big step towards true adulthood. I didn’t notice, though it’s always something I insisted I despised.
>teehee.. I couldn’t agree more.
>I love technology! Can you imagine our grandparents “texting” each other???
>oh the haircut… I can relate. I always play it off like “Oh I noticed I just didn’t say anything” heh
Found you via the blast. My entry is here http://mamaknj.blogspot.com/2007/06/you-know-you-need-date.html
>Yeah, I can’t quite decide if technology is making our lives better or worse! Found you via PBN Blog Blast…
>I’ll take a full tank of gas over I love you.
I mean, if that’s not love, what is?
>That’s why Jim is always Jim on my blogs……