- I’m in a nasty standoff with a manipulative, um, client at work.
- It’s windy enough and cold enough that my plants could die overnight.
- I didn’t turn the bread machine on before we left to run errands, so I now have to stay up later than usual to get the pizza crust made for tomorrow night’s supper.
Ugh. Let’s see if I can turn this around.
- The, ahem, client has just been forced to face reality. I’m just the unfortunate target.
- We covered the seedlings with a clear plastic bag big enough to cover the shelves. I’m pretty sure it was the bag from the mattress we bought for the trundle bed. Why did we keep it? No matter, I’m glad we did.
- We’re having homemade pizza tomorrow night!
How did that sound? Better? I thought so. Now I’ll grab a refreshing beverage and sit down with my laptop and read blogs until the bread machine beeps.
Could be worse. Could be raining!