- staff meeting agenda
- planning book
- math manual
- electronic gradebook.
- attendance records
- more emails
- and again the math manual
- science guide to set up lab activity correctly
- data to follow up from staff meeting
- newspaper (several hours out of date, but why not? The comics are still current.)
- professional book Strategies that Work to guide reading lesson planning
- spice bottles to add to supper
- another professional book: The Next Step in Guided Reading, for study group at school.
On the table by my side in the den:
- The Crimson Rooms — just finished, soon to be a review. Look for it; this one held my attention.
- the last two Time magazines; I get behind when I’m busy at school. Progress reports, anyone?
- two Braille books of Amigo’s: a book on card games (he found out there are Braille poker chips available somewhere) and a volume of A Flash in the Pan, a cookbook of one-pan meals.
On my bedside table:
- Cold Mountain — So far, fascinating. I’m taking my time.
All right, bloggy friends, what are you reading? I’m sure I missed something in my stack.