>Apparently wealth and tolerance are the main traits to be considered happy – well, for your state to make the Happy List.
Wisconsin ranks near the end. Say what?!! I beg to differ. In defense of the Badger State, here are ten reasons to love living in Wisconsin.
10. We rarely miss our chance for a white Christmas.
9. Tiger Woods doesn’t live or drive here.
8. We can ride bikes without worrying about hills.
7. Women in Wisconsin know football as well as men in the other 49 states.
6. We support Brewers – in baseball and in beer!
5. Bratwurst (preferably grilled) is one of the basic food groups.
4. Our state university’s band is as important as the football team.
3. The best cheese is made here; the kind we eat, and the kind we wear on our heads.
2. We can wear Packer gear to work and still be considered professional.
1. The Green Bay Packers, win or lose, are always entertaining. Go! Pack! Go!
All right, my lovely readers. What makes your state a happy place?
Thanks to Kristin at Going Country for the link to the article.
>Uh. The fact that New York State is humble enough to refer to itself as The Empire State. That makes me laugh, anyway, which is close enough to happiness.
P.S. You're welcome. Yahoo! is so fun.
>What a funny list. Colorado's list may be something like:
1. Tiger Woods does not live or drive here.
2. Tolerance? We are one of the first states to legalize marijuana and make texting while driving illegal. Maybe the two go hand in hand-ha!
3. We can always stump our loyal weathermen with his forecast; mountains, plains and even the Great Divide love messing with them!
4. The Broncos are showing Jay Cutler how sad we are to see him go-NOT!
>You said it: beer and cheese and snow.