- A Mother’s Garden of Verses – my life’s story told in poetry
- Farmgirl Fare – those sheep are so, so cute.
- Going Country: City Girl + Country Boy = One very bloggable life
- Green Girl in Wisconsin: fellow blogger, writer, canner, and kindred spirit
- Queen of Spain; She’ll make you think & she’ll move you to tears.
- Suddenly Frugal, great advice for the lean and green
- Wantnot – for bargain hunters
- World’s Strongest Librarian: Josh always has something new and fascinating to post.
- Woulda Coulda Shoulda — a kindred spirit, blogging from Georgia
Like it or not, education is political.
- Diane Ravitch’s Blog — a site for discussion of better education for all
- Ideas from a Busy Bee — a techie teacher blogs under the heading Peace, Love, Bumblebees
- The Maker Mom — STEM education, gifted education, science and technology and STEM for girls, along with just plain fun with home-grown science.
- The Kitchen Pantry Scientist — a microbiology instructor makes science accessible and enjoyable at home.
Keeping up with Politics in Wisconsin and the Nation