You know you’re a Green Bay Packers fan if:
- Your favorite starting quarterback has a streak of incomplete passes – 3 in all.
- You buy Christmas gifts at the Packer Pro Shop for out-of-state relatives.
- You imagine the visiting teams saying, “We came, we saw, we lost” on their way out of Lambeau.
- Your favorite field goal kicker is considered in a slump if he misses. That’s misses one field goal.
- Your weekly superstitions continue, even though you know the team doesn’t need your help.
- You have a cheesehead that sports the words “NFL Owner.”
- Your decorative ceramic seagull wears a Barbie-doll size cheesehead.
- Instead of rushing into laundry to prepare for game day, you just take out another piece of Packer-wear because you own enough to last through the playoffs — and indeed, the Super Bowl.
Readers, I’m looking at encore posts for a Throwback Thursday theme. Feel free to join me on your own blogs – or just stopping by to check on my Thursday posts. Regular readers might even say, “Hey, I read this the first time!”