Chuck had a day off in exchange for working mega hours on the weekend. He seemed to feel he needed to accomplish a few things at home. I was at school, so he sent me this email.
- Got house windows all sealed up.
- Air Conditioner cover on.
- Aprilaire Humidifier tweaked for winter.
- Big snow blower tuned-up, running, ready to go
- Started cleaning garage.
- Found kindling and put it out by pile of firewood.
- Built a wind break out of scrap wood for the wild bunnies living under our deck.
What was that last one?
Next thing I know, he’ll probably be feeding the little furry creatures.