>I admit it. My name is Daisy, and I’m a list-maker. Our summer vacation, the first in four years, is still in the planning stages, but I have list potential growing on the same back burner.
- A bike rack for the minivan. Amigo’s bike will take up a great deal of the minivan’s interior. In fact, I’ll probably put the cooler in the bike basket and my suitcase under its back wheels. Our bikes (mine and Husband’s) will go on a rack on the back bumper. This ought to be a good season for buying a rack like this, so I’ll start reading the sporting goods stores’ ads in the Sunday papers. Something will turn up. A visit to the bike shop may help, too.
- Husband needs a bike helmet; they’re required by law in Canada.
- Amigo thinks I need a swimsuit. Hah! Not a chance. If I wade at the beach, I’ll wear my capris. I should, however, make sure Amigo’s suit still fits him.
- Travel size generic meds. Let’s see — goodies to ward off headaches, stomach-aches, and motion sickness can fill up the little pocket of my purse.
- Sunscreen. Sunglasses.
- Reading material! Right? Shouldn’t I get a few books for the long drive and the ferry ride, too? Okay, I give in, that can wait.
And… I have a new post up at MidCentury Modern Moms today. “My” day is every other Thursday. Enjoy!