I snagged the laptop cord and rattled the table next to my recliner.
- The good: Laptop didn’t fall. Coffee didn’t spill on the laptop.
- The bad: A full cup of coffee spilled on the recliner.
- The ugly: Cleanup.
I tried to move myself to another relaxing location, like my “office”.
- The good: we have a daybed that doubles as a couch.
- The bad: the mattress is too tall for the couch function to really work.
- The ugly: Bunny is sitting in (and chewing on) the only other recliner in the house.
The temperature rose, so we went out to run errands.
- The good: we accomplished our goals.
- The bad: Store parking lots were still ice-covered.
- The ugly: I forgot my reusable shopping bags, so we ended up with three plastic shopping bags. Ick.
YAY for the better temperatures!!!