1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks you possess.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Six Unspectacular Quirks:
1. I like to hang out in my pajamas on weekends. In fact, I was in my PJs when I started the rough draft of this post.
2. Now that I’ve figured out which plant it is, I’ve discovered that I like spinach. I’m cooking it in a lot of meals this season.
3. Creative spelling of names drives me buggy. Jym? Madysin? Gorj? Whynonah? Really, parents.
4. I need a lot of sleep. I’m cranky if I don’t get enough.
5. My snacky weakness (aside from chocolate) is Fritos corn chips. The original, that is. I don’t like the chili flavor.
6. Cooking appliances take up much too much space in my kitchen, but I use them regularly. Bread machine, mini-rotisserie oven, steamer, crockpot, I need them.
Who to tag? I don’t know. If you’d like to do this meme (and it’s easy, trust me), leave a comment leading us to read your post! The hardest part is choosing which unremarkable quirks are worth mentioning, since unremarkable quirks are, well, unremarkable.