>I’ve been tagged twice for this meme, so I’d better get to it. I was tagged by Autism Family Adventures and Lynn the Piggy Bank Painter. Here are the basic rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks you possess.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Six Unspectacular Quirks:
1. I like to hang out in my pajamas on weekends. In fact, I was in my PJs when I started the rough draft of this post.
2. Now that I’ve figured out which plant it is, I’ve discovered that I like spinach. I’m cooking it in a lot of meals this season.
3. Creative spelling of names drives me buggy. Jym? Madysin? Gorj? Whynonah? Really, parents.
4. I need a lot of sleep. I’m cranky if I don’t get enough.
5. My snacky weakness (aside from chocolate) is Fritos corn chips. The original, that is. I don’t like the chili flavor.
6. Cooking appliances take up much too much space in my kitchen, but I use them regularly. Bread machine, mini-rotisserie oven, steamer, crockpot, I need them.
Who to tag? I don’t know. If you’d like to do this meme (and it’s easy, trust me), leave a comment leading us to read your post! The hardest part is choosing which unremarkable quirks are worth mentioning, since unremarkable quirks are, well, unremarkable.
>Oh, I hate the creative spelling too! My oldest had a classmate named Miracle in his 1st grade class…only she spelled it Myrahkol. I kid you not. At my husband’s school, there is a little girl in Pre-K named Alana…spelled Ellahnagh. Can you imagine that poor little girl as a kindergartener having to write her name on her papers? Or later in life when her name is being called out on a class roster and every single professor pronounces is wrong? She’s going to hate her parents!
>Thanks for doing the meme. Great to know someone else tagged you for this as well.
I love spinach too.