Were you worried about me, readers? That’s sweet of you. I planned to be back online Sunday or Monday, but life took over. Here’s a quick summary.
- Weekend – we were out of town with Amigo
- Monday – recovering, hardly any time to go online.
- Tuesday – drove to and from Lake Geneva to deliver bunnies to La Petite
- Wednesday – no power. Major storm overnight knocked out much of the city and more. Bad craziness. Expect pictures and posts later.
- Thursday – no power until 2 PM
- Friday (that’s tomorrow) – picking up Amigo from camp in Janesville, will be on the road all day.
I think I’ve accumulated enough pictures and stories for at least a week of posts!
We have power now. I hope it lasts.