Nothing is certain, but the district is considering moving us, the online charter school, to a currently unused small building the district owns. Nothing is for sure, but of course we’re talking.
Pro – on the side of the move
- A decent sized parking lot
- We wouldn’t have to share space with any other schools
- We’d have actual storage space and maybe even a lounge space
- It would no longer be within walking distance for me.
- We like the beautiful old building housing our offices now.
- We’re close to downtown, a thriving downtown in a small city
- IT will no longer be in the same building we are.
Kinda pro –
- We’ll be near two good coffee shops with drive-thru windows!
Oh, well, it’s not up to us. But we’ll still talk. And for now, we’ll keep doing what we do, teaching from our cramped cubicles.