Subtitled: One thing leads to another.
- Labeled and put away jam from last night’s canning session
- Discovered I’m nearly out of 1/2 pint jars
- Started a shopping list for a trip to Fleet Farm
- Had breakfast (cereal with blueberries) and made sure Amigo ate, too.
- Put more blueberries in the refrigerator (from 10 lb. box we bought Sunday)
- Reheated coffee from yesterday
- Realized coffeemaker could use cleaning
- Threw swim towels over shower curtain rod
- Knocked down shower curtain rod
- Replaced shower curtain rod AND swim towels
- took Internet break and realized the rug in the den need vacuuming
Now the world was looking a little more complicated. It was time to multi-task.
- Started the coffeemaker with water-vinegar mix, and then vacuumed the den.
- Brought frozen blueberries downstairs to the freezer, and then laid out more blueberries for freezing.
- Sampled a few blueberries; quality control is part of my job.
- Used vinegar water from coffeemaker to attack a slow drain in the bathroom. Success!
And so on, and so on, and so on.