>I may have posted this earlier – most likely last June when blueberries were in season. It’s a classic recipe, easy to make, and just as delicious with frozen blueberries as with fresh.
from my go-to source for recipes, the Good Home Cookbook.
2 cups all-purpose flour (or 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour and 1/2 cup whole wheat)
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups (1 pint) blueberries
1. Prepare a 12-cup muffin pan.
2. Stir together the flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
3. Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl until creamy and light. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. then beat in the milk and vanilla extract until well combined. Add the flour mixture and stir just until moistened. Fold in the berries.
4. Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups.
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, until golden brown.
6. Cool for 10 minutes, remove from pan, and cool briefly on wire rack. Serve warm or cooled.
Great with milk or (you guessed it) coffee.