- Today while shopping with La Petite, I learned —
- Lancome has a line of cosmetics with Braille labels.
- A woman can never have too many shoes.
- Malls are still — well, malls.
- I’m wearing the wrong size bra (no, you don’t need any more).
- Jeans are just as hard for La Petite to find as they are for me, several sizes larger.
- I’m still an amazing bargain shopper. Even the cashier was impressed.
- Peanut noodles are delicious. I wonder if I could make this dish?
- Fortune cookies can be ridiculous. Hallelujah? Really?
I followed up a day of shopping with leftovers for supper and a marathon of Tiny House shows. It was a nice, relaxing weekend, despite losing an hour’s sleep to Daylight Saving Time.
Readers, do you enjoy retail therapy? Leave a comment.