>Disclaimer: Adjustment Daisy style does not replace or even supplement real medical advice. This adjustment addresses the woozy feeling in the morning, sometimes called the Hangover Effect.
- Have coffee with a friend. The coffee will infuse caffeine; the conversation will be enlightening.
- Snuggle a blanket. This acknowledges the desire to sleep again while not giving in completely to the call of the pillows.
- Put pots and trays of seedlings outside. Between the sun and the cool temperatures, nature helps wake up the soul.
- Blog. But be careful; proofread later when feeling less loopy.
- Feed and pet a rabbit. This is a valid strategy for almost any condition. Rabbits are magical.
- Watch the weather channel or CNN, depending on the mood.
- Avoid game shows on TV. The over-animated applause and the bells & whistles are annoying and all too often generate headaches.
- Contemplate changing timing of taking medication at night to allow for successful awakening in the morning.
Readers, can you add to the list?