“Chuck” called the cable television company – let’s call them Looney Tunes – to have them remove their cable off the house so we can do the siding. It was a never-ending story.
- “You’re not a current customer… I’ll transfer you.”
- “Those aren’t our cables, do whatever you want with them.” So he will have to climb a ladder and cut the cable which will then be lying on the street. That’s not good, so he should climb the utility pole and cut the cable there? He told them he would want the company to sign a release that he wouldn’t be held liable for any damages or loss of service to all the customers in the neighborhood. “I’m speaking to my team leader and that’s what he says.” “Let me speak to him please,” Chuck responded. “Certainly, sir. I’ll transfer you.”
- “Hello. Billing. How may I help you?…I’ll transfer you.”
- “Oh, you need to speak to a local office…I’ll transfer you.”
- So the local office has contracted a 3rd party person to take care of it sometime within the next 2 weeks. And it is their cable and their responsibility.
And that’s why we’re not Looney Tunes customers.