>One Wacky Mom from “Murphy’s Law” tagged me with the Random Eight meme. I wasn’t sure if I could come up with another random eight that wouldn’t put readers to sleep (no comments from the peanut gallery, please), so I’ll link you to my last random eight and offer you a variation on a theme.
One of the latest “quizzes” going around the blogosphere isn’t a meme or a “who are you” test: it’s a true/false list made by the blogger. Vodkarella (formerly Troll Baby) and Dana, among others, have posted lists like this one, and I’ve found it fun to keep up with their answers. Here’s mine. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to guess which are true and which are false. Feel free to post your guesses in the comments. I will reveal the answers one by one.
1. I believe in the three Rs — with a twist.
2. I rode a motorcycle before I drove a car.
3. I am an expert at flower gardening.
4. My favorite teams include the Green Bay Packers, the Milwaukee Brewers, and Gryffindor House Quidditch.
5. I drive a soccer-mom style minivan and live in a basic three bedroom ranch.
6. I speak three languages, (including English).
7. I resist buying wrapping paper whenever possible.
8. Whenever possible, I shop early for Christmas. In fact, I’ve already started.
9. I am older than my husband.
>I’m WAY late! I got totally sidetracked the last few days. But here are my answers for numbers 5-10.
>You broke the rules……FABULOUS!!!!
QUESTION IS ARE YOU GONNA TAG ANYBODY..DON’T CARE…JSUT THROWING IT OUT THERE.
I love Quiddich too!
i win. there is no 19
I love how you did this!