>I’ve been tagged! Dorit at Pieces of Me tagged me for the Seven Random Facts meme. The last time I shared seven random facts about me, I shared Green Bay Packer playoff tidbits. This time, I’ll share seven random facts on another rather random theme.
Husband is a big fan of the show Survivor. I’ve watched it with him occasionally, but I rarely get attached to the players the way he does. Early on, I knew I wouldn’t be a good player in this game. So in answer to the latest tag for seven random things, I offer seven reasons why I wouldn’t be a good contestant on the show Survivor.
7. I don’t have a tattoo. It certainly seems like everyone on the show, and I do mean everyone, has a tattoo of some sort, somewhere. Motherly stretch marks don’t count.
6. I’d probably insult the others inadvertently. When I watched the early shows, Australia especially, I kept wondering why these people were so uninformed. They were completely unable to forage food for their tribes. I kept wanting to say, “Haven’t you people read My Side of the Mountain? Or Hatchet? Or any wilderness survival stories? Do you read, period?!
5. I’ve never, ever been good at group sports. I’d fail the physical challenges, and my tribe would say, “Out!”
4. Hearing aids like mine don’t work well in warm, damp climates. If they do Survivor UP (Michigan’s Upper Peninsula), I’m ready!
3. I don’t look good in a bikini. That’s not a put-down or negative self-talk; it’s simply true.
2. I’m a peacemaker, not a backstabber. I couldn’t handle the suspicion and the alliances that lead to tribal council. I’m much more likely to be a go-between, a mediator. Can’t you see it? “Daisy, you’ve ruined the intrigue! Everyone gets along now! They’re not willing to vote each other out of the tribe!”
1. And last, but not least, I’ve never seen them making coffee. For me, doing without coffee for 36 days would be the true test of Survival.
Here are the rules…
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Tagging seven is the hard part. I read soooo many blogs, and I’ve tagged most of them already or they’ve tagged me. I’ll leave this one open: if you’d like to be tagged, go for it! Drop a comment here telling us where we can read your post.
>Even I would I have to try out for Survivor UP. 🙂
>I’d get kicked off because I believe anything unquestionable even if people have a total reason to lie to me.
PS. Colby from Survivor Australia used to come over to my house but sadly it was to see my father the taxidermist and not me. Sigh.
>Thanks for participating in the tag. I hope it wasn’t too nudgy. It’s good to know more about you.
>If we got you a tatoo, and we agreed to airdrop in some coffee, would you reconsider?
>I like your reason #2! Much better to be a peacemaker than on Survivor any day!
>Just stoppin’ by to let you know that I was thinking of you 🙂
Have a wonderful day!
>Wow your answers could all be my own! It’s now wonder they start backstabbing each other – they’re going through caffeine withdrawal!