Where to start? That’s the question. Here are a few choices.
- Clean up the weeds near the deck where the black-eyed Susans are supposed to grow.
- Split rhubarb plants to better fill their tiny plot.
- Break up soil in sections of big garden.
- Spread compost on sections of big garden.
- Finish clearing weeds around rhubarb.
- Turn soil behind garage. Weed around garlic.
- Clear an area behind garage suitable for spinach. Plant spinach seeds.
- Pull up creeping ivy around bushes.
- Put cushions back on porch swing (Amigo would put this at the top of the list).
- Weed around transplanted peonies.
- Go to Fleet Farm and buy new rain barrel.
- Find something to plant in the papasan-turned-planter.
- Measure sections of big garden for square-food planning.
Then again, I could relax and watch the Milwaukee Brewers game with Amigo. I think I’ve found a solution.