>Long ago, Chuck’s doctor tried unsuccessfully to convince him that a fiber regimen would help ease his, er, um, stomach discomfort. I tried, too, as shown in a post one Saturday morning. The dialogue went something like this.
“Here, dear, I found a jar of Metamucil for you.”
“I’m not ready.”
“I like my Saturn. I don’t want to drive a Buick yet.”
“I took it years ago when I was pregnant with Amigo.”
“And look what you drive now!”
My minivan — he’d dissed my minivan! The minivan that took us on more than a few vacations, moved La Petite to and from college, brings big batches of yard waste to the brush dump every summer, took my carpool to graduate classes for two years, and more!
- Fiber Choice supplements are prebiotics, which nourish the probiotics, or “good bacteria” that live naturally in the digestive system.
- Probiotics help maintain the balance between the good bacteria and the bad, keeping the body systems functioning well.
- Fiber Choice comes in packages of 10, 90, and 220 with prices ranging from $2.49 to $19.99.
- Available flavors include orange, pomegranate, assorted berries, and a sugar free assorted fruit mix. Chuck likes pomegranate: maybe he’ll try it.
- I like the assorted berries flavor.
- Fiber Choice is available at local pharmacies and many times in the health aisles of the grocery stores.
- You can follow @FiberChoice on Twitter.